All the services from the Limestone House Community and Visitor Centre are provided for use by the local Community and Visitors are welcome. The Services include refreshments (tea, coffee, lunches etc.) and free Wi-Fi. Limestone House has a lift to the first floor.
- A cafe providing affordable wholesome food
- A shop recycling great items for reuse and repurposing, a great way to find ideal and unusual gifts
- A foodbank providing much needed help and support
- A large versatile room on the first floor is available for hire. Room hire is £8 an hour (please add £4 if the hire is in the evening or weekend). Ideal for Business meetings (refreshments are available)
- A computer room with Nine Community Computers with free internet are available.
- The Heritage Centre at the Limestone House Community and Visitors Centre tells the story of the development of the region throughout history and currently includes a ‘Memory Lane’ 60’s display, a mining display as well as information about World Wars I and II. The Limestone Journeys Mural depicts life through the Ages.